Two Year Health Warranty
Two Year Health Warranty
- During the first 10 (TEN) DAYS, I, the customer, will take this puppy to the veterinarian of my choice to validate the proceeding warranty as stated by the PA state law.
- During my initial visit, if my vet finds something wrong with the puppy, I, the customer, must notify Playful Pets within 2 (two) business days following certification of illness.
- If customer’s veterinarian finds any congenital AND life threatening defect within the first 30 (thirty) days, the customer must provide Playful Pets with written documentation of said defect, Playful Pets has the right to contest the findings, within two business days of notification of a condition which renders the dog unfit for purchase to require you, the customer, to produce the dog for examination by a licensed veterinarian designated by the seller. Failure to produce the dog within two business days from examination will nullify any obligation to replace, refund, or reimburse by the seller.
- Upon confirmation of illness or defect the customer will have the option of:
- Exchange the puppy for another puppy of equal value OR
- Return the puppy for a refund of the purchase price (less PA sales tax as per PA state law) OR IF ILLNESS OR DEFECT IS DEEMED TREATABLE BY PLAYFUL PETS CONSULTING VETERINARIAN:
- Retain the puppy and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary costs incurred to cure or attempt to cure the effected (i.e. medications and/or treatment) not to exceed the purchase price of the puppy (less PA sales taxes stated in PA law). REIMBURSEMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE: any costs for necessary veterinarian exams and/or diagnostic fees incurred to obtain the health certificate and/or diagnosis of the puppy. The purchaser is responsible for bearing the expense of the certification, as per PA state law.
- If Playful Pets consulting veterinarian determines that an illness or defect is incurable, only options A and B shall apply.
- If this puppy dies or requires euthanization due to a life threatening AND congenital illness from day 31 (thirty one) to 2 (two) years from date of purchase, Playful Pets will further extend the PA state law’s provision on congenital illness, at the discretion of Playful Pets. Refund decision will be issued only upon receipt of veterinarian documentation of said diagnosis.
- Playful Pets does not guarantee: Adult size, future temperament and\or disposition, or qualities necessary for showing or breeding purposes.
- Puppies are absolutely not returnable due to Landlord disputes, allergies, or any other personal reasons.
- Playful Pets cannot be held responsible for any illness transferred to or from any animals previously owned by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain a proper vaccination schedule for other pets already in their care. It is highly recommended that any existing pets be updated on all necessary vaccinations before a new puppy is brought into its home.
- I have received and read the copy of my rights and responsibility as the purchaser of a new puppy as outlined in Pennsylvania Consumer Protection Law for Dog Purchasers and provided by Playful Pets in accordance with Pennsylvania state law.
Note: Giardia, Coccidia, and Worms are NOT life threatening, unless they go untreated for a signification amount of time. Puppies can pick up these parasites from pretty much anywhere, for that reason they are NOT covered under our warranty. We also do not reimburse for ear infections or diagnostic testing.
Disclaimer: Our 2 Year Warranty will come with any regluar priced puppy. Any negotiated priced puppy will come with the PA Puppy Lemon Law 31 Day Warranty.
Get help purchasing your new puppy with EasyPay Finance!
See our Available Puppies!
Keep an eye on our Social Media for daily updates!
Our specialty is in canines, that is why we are proclaimed the puppy specialist store.
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun:
10am - 6pm
Tues, Thurs & Sat:
10am - 8pm